SeaShield 70/80™ System
The SeaShield 70/80™ System combines the strengths of the SeaShield 70™ System and SeaShield 80™ System components to create an adaptable system for the effective protection of submerged and shoreline pipelines, including beach outfalls/intakes and pipeline landfall.
The combined system comes in three variations depending on the level of protection required: A, B, or C.
- System is resistant to: abrasion, impact, gouge and similar mechanical damage normally found in these environments.
- Suitable for use in high and low temperatures
- Resistant to water, acid, salts and soil organics
- Resistant to cathodic disbonding
- UV resistant
- Easy and fast to apply, no mixing and messy clean up, with minimal requirements for specialist tools
- VOC free
- Can be applied underwater or to wet surfaces
SeaShield 70/80 [Pipelines]application instructions
SeaShield 70/80 [Nodes]application instructions
SeaShield 70/80 Systemliterature