A visco-elastic coating for corrosion prevention of below and above ground substrates. It is part of the Viscotaq coating system which consists of a corrosion protective inner layer and a mechanical protective outer layer.
Available for standard, high and extreme operating temperatures.
- Viscowrap ST: -45°F to 158°F (-45°C to 70°C)
- Viscowrap HT: -45°F to 203°F (-45°C to 95°C)
- Viscowrap XHT: -45°F to 257°F (-45°C to 125°C)
- Impermeable to moisture and gases
- Immediate adhesion to substrate / permanent wetting characteristics
- No primer needed
- Easy to apply, no mixing or messy clean-up
- Minimal surface preparation required (SP2-wire brush)
- Excellent cathodic protection / low cathodic disbondment
- Self-healing characteristics
- Inert material, no deterioration over time
- Resistant to aggressive soil conditions such as water, acid, salts, or soil organics
- Quick long-term protective coating, ready for immediate service
- Contains no solvents, no carcinogens, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Contains fire retardant materials and self-extinguishing
- UV resistant and never cracks or becomes brittle
- Flexible, pliable, conforms to irregular shapes easily
- Freeze / thaw resistant
- Ability to fill voids and anomalies of substrate
- Meets NACE 0109:2019 and ISO 21809-3:2016
WCD Viscotaq Overviewliterature
WCD Viscotaq Corrosion Prevention Coating & Moisture Barrierliterature
WCD Viscotaq Case End Seal Systemliterature
WCD Viscotaq Joint Seal For Precast Vaultsliterature
WCD Viscotaq Protecting Buried Flangesliterature
WCD Viscotaq Bell & Spigot Sealing Systemliterature
WCD Viscotaq Soil Air Transition Coatingliterature
grades of ViscoWrap™ Series
Can Denso Tape be applied on to a already corroded pipe?
Denso Tape is surface tolerant, we ask that the surface is prepared to St2, any loose rust or coating to be removed. For pitted areas prime the area with Denso Paste.
Will the Denso systems prevent or fix leaks from the pipe / fitting.
The Denso systems are designed to externally protect the pipe / fitting from the effects of harmful corrosion. Is it not designed for leak repair.
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.