We’re Hiring! Factory Supervisor Vacancy
Winn & Coales (Denso) Ltd is seeking to appoint a Factory Supervisor (Full-time) to assist the Manufacturing Manager in daily operations at our anti-corrosion material manufacturing facility in London, UK.
The factory supervisor will report to the Manufacturing Manager and the Production Director. The supervisor’s duties and responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Assist the manufacturing manager in the daily manufacturing operations.
- This is a hands-on role that will involve working on the various production lines.
- Supervising factory operatives in their daily tasks, including allocating workstations, ensuring good timekeeping, meeting production targets, ensure goods produced meet the required quality specifications, ensure production dates are met, updating production records, ensuring the factory is clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in organising production to achieve maximum throughput at the lowest cost by controlling raw materials, labour, wastage, and manufacturing plants.
- A continuing commitment to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality system and ISO 14001 Environmental system.
- To ensure and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by senior management.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a production supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a broadly similar factory environment.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strong ability to communicate well and have good leadership skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Willing and able to learn new skills and be enthusiastic to strive for continuous improvements.
- Have basic knowledge to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Have good knowledge on how to handle difficult and challenging conversations with factory operatives.
- Preferable if you hold a counterbalance fork truck license.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to Ryan – email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 30th September 2021.