A visco-elastic coating for corrosion prevention of below and above ground substrates. It is part of the Viscotaq coating system which consists of a corrosion protective inner layer and a mechanical protective outer layer.
Available for standard, high and extreme operating temperatures.
- Viscowrap ST: -45°F to 158°F (-45°C to 70°C)
- Viscowrap HT: -45°F to 203°F (-45°C to 95°C)
- Viscowrap XHT: -45°F to 257°F (-45°C to 125°C)
- Impermeable to moisture and gases
- Immediate adhesion to substrate / permanent wetting characteristics
- No primer needed
- Easy to apply, no mixing or messy clean-up
- Minimal surface preparation required (SP2-wire brush)
- Excellent cathodic protection / low cathodic disbondment
- Self-healing characteristics
- Inert material, no deterioration over time
- Resistant to aggressive soil conditions such as water, acid, salts, or soil organics
- Quick long-term protective coating, ready for immediate service
- Contains no solvents, no carcinogens, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Contains fire retardant materials and self-extinguishing
- UV resistant and never cracks or becomes brittle
- Flexible, pliable, conforms to irregular shapes easily
- Freeze / thaw resistant
- Ability to fill voids and anomalies of substrate
- Meets NACE 0109:2019 and ISO 21809-3:2016
WCD Viscotaq Overviewliterature
WCD Viscotaq Corrosion Prevention Coating & Moisture Barrierliterature
WCD Viscotaq Case End Seal Systemliterature
WCD Viscotaq Joint Seal For Precast Vaultsliterature
WCD Viscotaq Protecting Buried Flangesliterature
WCD Viscotaq Bell & Spigot Sealing Systemliterature
WCD Viscotaq Soil Air Transition Coatingliterature
grades of ViscoWrap™ Series
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.