Protal 7300™ (UK)
A new and improved VOC free, 100% solids epoxy coating specially formulated to coat the dry, damp or wet exterior surfaces of pipelines, structures or other steel surfaces that are subject to environmental or atmospheric condensation.
Protal 7300™ has excellent gouge, abrasion and impact resistance. This high build coating – which can achieve up to 1250 µm in one coat – has been reformulated to offer improved brushing characteristics for enhanced appearance and film thickness control. Protal 7300 can be applied by pad, brush or roller in one or more coats.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom by Winn & Coales (Denso) Ltd, Protal 7300™ (UK) has gained approval in the National Grid Coatings Register for:
- Product Group 9: MCL for dry surfaces
- Product Group 9c: Multi-component Liquid Repair Materials (for use with MCL and FBE coatings)
- Product Group 10: Multi-component Liquid Coatings for damp surfaces
- Can be applied to wet or damp surfaces
- High build – up to 1250 µm in one coat
- Excellent gouge, abrasion and impact resistance
- Excellent adhesion to wet and damp surfaces
Denso Protal 7300 (UK)datasheet
Protal 7300 (UK) IFUapplication instructions
WCD Protal Liquid Coatingsliterature
WCD Protal 7300literature
WCD Protection of Buried Pipelines, Fittings and Specialsliterature