HoldTight™ 102 Flash Rust Inhibitor
HoldTight™ 102 is an additive that prevents flash rusting of wet abrasive and water-blasted iron and steel surfaces and of dry-blasted surfaces in a pressurised wash down. It effectively removes salts, including chlorides, sulphates, phosphates, nitrates, etc. and other contaminants, including oil, grease, and blast residues. HoldTight™ 102 Flash rust inhibitor & salt remover is approved by most major coating suppliers for use with most coatings.
HoldTight™ 102 salt remover/flash rust preventer has set the standard of performance for more than a decade. It kills all salts and stops flash rust in one pass. It leaves no residue.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Flash rust prevented for approximately 48 hours, often longer with no rain and temperature above 40°F (4°C).
- Surface salts including chlorides, sulphates, nitrates, and all other salts are generally undetectable after proper use.
- Immediately soluble in water or hydrocarbon solvents such as mineral spirits and xylene
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Biodegradable, colourless and odourless
- Phosphate and acid-free
- Evaporates with the water in which it is dissolved. The surface can be primed immediately after evaporation.
- Components FDA approved for food grade service – 21 code of Federal Regulations 178.3400
Denso HoldTight 102datasheet
WCD HoldTight 102literature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.