Denso Bore-Wrap™ is an Abrasion Resistant Outerwrap (ARO) which has outstanding performance against impact, gouge, abrasion, and fracture. Bore-Wrap creates a superior sacrificial outer laminate layer, which protects both pre-approved field joint coatings and mainline coatings (such as, liquid epoxy coatings, heat shrink sleeves, 3LPE, 3LPP and FBE coatings) from damage during pipeline installations, in difficult terrain or by means of trenchless installation methods, such as directional drilling, HDD or boring.
Denso Bore-Wrap is easily applied in the field; there is no mixing required, it is simply wrapped over the existing pipeline coating and cured with water. Due to its flexibility and exceptional level of mechanical protection, Bore-wrap minimises the need for costly spot repairs or re-pulling pipe from damage.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Prevents coating damage during trenchless pipeline installations, severe handling or difficult terrain
- Outstanding impact, gouge, abrasion and fracture resistance
- Minimises the need for spot repairs or re-pulling pipe from damage
- Easy to apply with no mixing and a rapid cure time
- Resistant to water, acid, salts, or soil organics
- Excellent flexibility, hardness and adhesion
- VOC free
WCD Denso Bore-Wrapliterature
WCD Denso Perforating Toolliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.