Archco 436™ Epoxy – Pipe Lining
Archco 436™ Epoxy is a lining designed speciﬁcally to protect the internal surface of steel pipes against corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Excellent adhesion
- Very low permeability
- Excellent temperature resistance (up to 200°C)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to H2S gases
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Cathodic disbondment resistance
- Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
- Excellent ﬂexibility
- MIC & acid resistance
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Long working life
WCD Archco Protective Linings for Pipesliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.