Protal ARO™ is a VOC free, 100% solids liquid epoxy coating formulated for application over FBE as an abrasion resistant overlay coating (ARO). It is a 3:1 ratio coating that can be spray or hand applied in the shop or ﬁeld. It can be used to protect FBE mainline coatings for directional drilling, bores, river crossings and other rough terrain applications. Protal ARO can also be used to provide additional protection to the coating on bends, ﬁttings and fabrication when severe handling or rough terrain exists.
Protal ARO should not be applied directly to steel.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU)Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Excellent gouge and abrasion resistance
- Fast touch dry and set times
- High temperature resistance (up to 65°C)
- High build (up to 1500 µm in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion to FBE and Protal 7200
- Compatible with cathodic protection systems
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray
Denso Protal AROdatasheet
WCD Protal Liquid Coatingsliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.