Denso Protal 7125™ is a coating designed for application in low temperatures. The coating can cure at (-20°C) and can be backfilled in 30 minutes at (10°C). Used for girth welds, tie-ins, rehabilitation, repairs to FBE and sacrificial coating to FBE.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Cold temperature application down to -4°F (-20°C)
- Will not freeze
- Fast cure, fast initial set
- Will cure when submersed in water
- High build (in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion (compliments FBE coated pipe)
- High abrasion resistance for drilling applications
- Compatible with cathodic protection systems
- Repair cartridges available
WCD Protal Liquid Coatingsliterature
WCD Protection of Buried Pipelines, Fittings and Specialsliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.