Protal 600 CTE™
Protal 600 CTE™ is a two-part high build coal tar epoxy that can be applied as a single or two-coat system. It uses polyamide technology with excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. For long-term corrosion protection of steel and concrete substrates against water, wastewater, seawater, alkaline water and acidic water corrosion.
Protal 600 CTE is designed to coat steel piles, sheet piles, lock gates, reservoirs, non-potable water pipelines, treatment / storage tanks, bridges and many other aggressive industrial applications.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Excellent resistance to water, seawater, wastewater, alkaline water and acidic water
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent ﬂexibility, hardness and adhesion
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- No primer required
- High build up to 660 microns WFT in one coat
- Can be used with cathodic protection systems
- Can be brush or spray applied
WCD Protal Liquid Coatingsliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.