Denso™ Glass Outerwrap
Denso™ Glass Outerwrap is a ﬁbreglass cloth impregnated with a water activated resin that is used as a protective outer wrap over Denso Petrolatum Tape. A protective coating which offers exceptional mechanical and impact strength for underwater, underground, and above ground pipe and piles.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Resists hot and cold temperatures
- Easy to apply, no mixing or messy clean up
- Resistant to water, acid, salts, or soil organics
- Can be applied underwater or to wet surfaces
- Quick, long term protective coating, ready for immediate service
- Contains no solvents
- Can be top coated for aesthetics
Denso Glass Outerwrapdatasheet
WCD Steelcoat Soil Air Interface Systemliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.