Archco 453™ Epoxy – Pipe Lining
Archco 453™ Epoxy is a lining designed speciﬁcally to protect the internal surface of steel pipes and tanks against corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack in industrial storage.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Excellent adhesion
- Very low permeability
- Excellent temperature resistance (up to 200°C)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to H2S gases
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Cathodic disbondment resistance
- Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
- Excellent ﬂexibility
- MIC & acid resistance
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Long working life
WCD Archco Protective Linings for Pipesliterature
grades of Archco 453™ Epoxy – Pipe Lining
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.